WizIN ("us", "we", or "our") operates http://ezgame.gg/ and http://ezgame.gg/ (the "Site" or "Service").
The Administrator of personal data is WIZIN Piotr Szewczyk Dominik Szewczyk s.c. NIP: 774-32-32-958, REGON: 366503246, ul. Trakt Kaminski 15, 09-530 Gabin, Polska, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. This page informs you about our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information"). Service also uses other technologies which can follow your actions: Google Analytics Statistics and plugins from the social media - Facebook and Twitter. More information about their privacy policies can be found on the links below:
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. We collect the information to record some statistics and to improve the Service so you can use the website even smoother.
Who can we transfer your data?
All the data can be transfered to some entities which process your personal data at the request of our Service, including IT service providers, marketing agencies, research companies, business partners - where such entities process data on the basis of a contract with the administrator and only in accordance with the instructions issued.
The list of our partners is provided below:
- Google - traffic analysis system - http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Facebook - social plugins - http://pl-pl.facebook.com/help/cookie
- Maxtraffic - push notifications - https://maxtraffic.com/privacy-policy/
- OVH - hosting our service - https://ovhcloud.com/legal/privacy-policy
- G2A - payment service provider - https://www.g2a.com/privacy-policy
- Przelewy24 - payment service provider - https://www.przelewy24.pl/obowiazekinformacyjny
- SIMPAY - payment service provider - https://simpay.pl/polityka-prywatnosci
- Cloudflare - traffic management on the site - https://www.cloudflare.com/privacypolicy/
- Steam - downloading information about the user and items, enabling logging in to the Site - https://store.steampowered.com/privacy_agreement/
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information such us:
- remembering logging in to the website,
- remembering your page display preferences,
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site. Information on how to do this can be found in the help files of your web browser.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission via the Internet or electronic data storage method does not guarantee complete security. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. The Service uses a certificate issued by the CN = COMODO ECC Domain Validation Secure Server CA 2
What rights do you have?
In connection with the processing of your data by our Site, you have a lot of rights:
- You can get information about how we process your data and additionally a copy of your personal data. If your request includes copies of data, you can help us by indicating a copy of what data you would like to receive. The Service may charge a fee for the second and subsequent copies but you will be notifed about that. The amount of the fee will correspond to the costs of its preparation.
- You can request correction of your data (if they have been incorrectly saved or if they have changed), their removal (if there is no basis for the Service to process them) or processing restrictions (if you want the Service to process your data only to a limited extent, the time that your opposition or request for rectification is resolved, and also if you want the data to be stored in connection with your claims).
- In case, if the processing of your data by the Service is based on a legitimate interest, you can object to such processing (information on the basis of processing can be found above in the section "Information collection and use" and "Log data" ).
If you feel that we are processing your data that violates your rights, remember that you also have the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
If you want to update or delete your personal data, unless you can or do not want to do it yourself, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com